Monday, February 07, 2005

DreamBlogger

Since I haven't been able to come up with anything interesting or clever to say in a while (or, arguably, ever) I think I'll try blogging my dreams this week. Without further ado, here's the one from last night I sort of remember.

I was working on some TV show and had to get the set/offices/whatever by 11:00. It was located in Brentwood, on a street called Oceanside. I didn't know where that was (probably because it doesn't exist), so I stopped for directions at a restaurant. It wasn't like any L.A. restaurant; it looked more like something in Cape Cod. I went inside and talked with a waiter. He started to explain to me where the street was, but it was complicated, and then all of a sudden the restaurant turned into the campus of a college or private school, complete with grassy quad and old buildings. The waiter (who was now a teacher, I think) was showing me that I had to drive around the campus, but one of the streets was closed so I'd have to go a different way. I felt like he'd spent long enough explaining it, so I thanked him and left, but I still had no idea where I was going, and I knew I was going to be late. End of dream.

No comments: