Friday, January 28, 2005

So sue me

Yes, I've been pretty neglectful of the blog lately. There just hasn't been much going on that most of you don't already know about, and I hate repeating myself. (And I'm not going for the obvious joke and saying "I hate repeating myself" again, so you can just hold onto that "hack blogger" remark for later; I'm sure it'll come in handy.)

The play is coming along pretty well and some version of my script should be done by the end of the weekend. Hopefully it'll be a good version, but I never make promises like that. When there are any solid updates on the production, I'll put them up on the Alastra & Sons blog.

If you want to see what it's like in Boston right now, go over here. And if it scares you, guess what, you're a wuss. I look at it and think: "SNOW DAY!", just about the best two words imaginable when I was between the ages of 6 and 17.

No comments: