Thursday, July 14, 2005

Chemical dependency update

I really needed a Diet Pepsi a few minutes ago. So I drank one. And now I feel better.

But an afternoon caffeine addiction (or caffeine-and-nutrasweet addiction, perhaps) isn't what I was looking for. On the other hand, it may be more interesting. I mean, shit, the whole "I'm not alive in the morning until I've had my coffee" is so fucking cliche anyway. I don't need to be in that herd of 2-cups-before-breakfast sheep. I'll blaze my own trail: no cups before breakfast, or after breakfast, or any time before 1:30 or so, but limbs will be lost if anyone keeps me from my 20 ounces of aspartame heaven in the afternoon.

Hey, the bottle says "store in a cool place." Well, I just poured the contents into my body, so I think I followed the directions pretty nicely.

No comments: