Monday, August 08, 2005

Day 2

I assume that by now there is no caffeine in my system (as you may recall, yesterday was my first caffeine-free day). Surprisingly enough, I don't feel like crap. I'm having a caffeine-free passion iced tea from Starbucks right now, because it would be fairly selfish of me to allow their business to cave in just for the sake of my silly experiment.

On the plus side: grande iced latte = $3.15 whereas grande iced tea = $1.70. That's a whopping $1.45 left over to spend on hookers and 8-balls.

I don't think this is going to be all that difficult, really. If I had to give up booze for any length of time, that would be much harder. Especially mojitos prepared by certain people. I think those are just about the pinnacle of anything that can be served in a glass. Or bowl, trough, or cupped hand; I'm not picky.

No comments: