Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Here I am again, out of the zone

No withdrawals today, but I really want some caffeine. Diet Pepsi, iced latte, epidural... whatever. Anyway, there's today and then 3 more days. At least this time I started the fast on Saturday, so as soon as the weekend starts I can get back on the chemically dependent horse. Maybe this time around I'll do something crazy like limit my intake to 1 drink per day. I wonder how long that will last. Probably about the amount of time it takes for the first one to wear off.

In other news, I made some angel hair pasta with fire-roasted tomato chunks and sauteed red peppers with peccorino last night, but it turned out a little soggy. Apparently the master chef title is still slightly out of my grasp. I did make some decent caprese, but it's pretty hard to screw that up.

No comments: